Answers to the B2S Quiz
1. Give the full name of Nearly Headless Nick.
ANSWER: Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington
2. What does NEWTs stand for?
ANSWER: Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests
3. Who is referred to as "You-Know-Who", or "He Who Must Not Be Named"?
ANSWER: Lord Voldemort
The following readers can call Khun B at (02) 206 9300, extension 3622 to receive copies of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" courtesy of the B2S bookshop:
1. Jaruwan Tanrattanawong 2. Arianna Angeline Rodriguez 3. Ratchanee Manoonpanich 4. Sumali at Gmail 5. Theerasak Samoenaamchai
2. Arianna Angeline Rodriguez
3. Ratchanee Manoonpanich
4. Sumali at Gmail
5. Theerasak Samoenaamchai
Answers to the Bookazine Quiz
1. In which alley is the Eeylops Owl Emporium located?
ANWER: Diagon Alley
2. The Elixir of Life is produced by what?
ANSWER: The philosopher's (or sorcerer's) stone
3. Nagini is the name of what?
ANSWER: A snake
Because some of the quiz winners already won a copy of the seventh Potter book in our July 8 quiz, only these two contestants will receive the remaining prizes:
1. Raman Shashi Kumar gets a Golden Snitch 2. Anurag Ranjit gets a Time Turner necklace
2. Anurag Ranjit gets a Time Turner necklace
The winners should e-mail their home addresses to email@example.com, and the prizes will be posted to them.